October 19, 2012

Another New One

I finished this painting a few days ago.


Ever hear of the classic board game called "Risk"? Thought so. That's what these are from. The red is one of the "attack dice".

This and the oil painting from a couple posts ago mark my latest attempts to work a bit looser. I loaded on the paint quickly with a bristle brush, then finessed some edges with a sable brush trying not to over work it.

One final note for today, this blog will be on vacation for a couple weeks. So if you live in the western Pennsylvania region and have questions or comments after seeing my painting exhibit at St. Clair Hospital in Mt. Lebanon PA, send me an e-mail at joe@joewinklerart.com and I will attempt to connect as soon as I can.

In the meantime, click HERE to virtually travel with me on my trip!

JoeWinklerArt.com