March 26, 2011

Sold! - Group Show Opens Today

The Upper St. Clair League for the Arts group show at the Lois Guinn Gallery in McMurray PA opens today. The wife and myself will be heading there soon for the reception.

The bad news is that only two of my three submitted pieces will be hanging in the show.

The good news is that the owner of the gallery purchased the one that will not be hanging! The landscape "Light in August" is now in her private collection. That's two paintings sold in the past three months. Here is "Light in August".


It is a 5x7 oil on canvas.

As mentioned in my other posts, I think I'll stick with smaller sizes for the next few painting I do. It just makes sense with everything else going on.

One other note for today, my sketchbook for the Sketchbook Project travels to Portland Maine to be displayed in the SPACE Gallery from March 30th to April 2nd.

joe@joewinklerart.com

JoeWinklerArt.com