May 7, 2012

Solo Exhibit in Downtown Pittsburgh

My solo exhibit at Shaw Galleries in downtown Pittsburgh is nearly here! The doors open this Friday, May 11, at 11 in the morning. The public reception will be that evening, from 5 to 8 pm. Around thirty of my paintings will be on display.

Here’s your special invitation so you don’t feel left out:
(you don’t need to have it with you upon entering!)


If you can’t make it to the reception that night, my paintings will be on view until the end of day, the following Tuesday, (May 15th). If you would like me to walk you through my work in person, just contact me, and I’ll be glad to meet you at the gallery on Saturday, May 12th.

“A” marks the spot of Shaw Galleries in the map image below:


The gallery address is: 805 Liberty Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
The best place to park is the Ninth Street garage, which you can enter from Liberty Ave. just past the gallery. If you take the subway, hop off at Wood Street Station in the city.

Hope to see to you there!

JoeWinklerArt.com