August 28, 2013

Postcard From Italy - More Venice Views

Earlier this summer I posted some pictures I shot in Venice, Italy to celebrate the beginning of this year's Venice Biennale. At that time I promised a follow up with more pictures.

After being side-tracked with setting up a new studio, and submitting artwork to various new exhibits for the last month or so, I'm finally following up on that Venice post.

It comes with a most unfortunate sidebar however - The historic gondola rides the world has enjoyed for centuries on the Grand Canal are about to be cut way back due to the death of a German tourist earlier in August. Read the Daily Mail article here.

But before you do, enjoy these shots, two of which I shot from my gondola. Fortunately my entire party survived our foray into the Canal (guess our particular gondolier wasn't doing drugs this day.)




Ciao!