October 11, 2013

Shoot the Duck! Shoot the Duck!

Sorry, couldn’t resist. By the way, I’ll give money to the first person who e-mails me with where today’s post heading comes from AND knows the next two lines that follow it. Now on with today’s show...

Artist Florentin Hofman's “Rubber Duck Project” was in Pittsburgh last week. I don’t pay much attention to “art installations” like these, but when something is this physically large, and creates a bit of interest in my small city I can’t help but check it out on my lunch two-hour. So here’s my initial pics:




I wouldn’t put it past me to do a painting or weird digital montage with this subject at some point soon.

The duck’s mission is to “provide a joyful interruption to people’s daily routines.” And so it has.

Now get back to work people!!