December 27, 2013

Take Your Best Shot - Part One

Do you love to take photos all year long? Me too!

One gift that is sure to please your loved ones around the holidays is a calendar with the best photos you've shot during the year. Here is the cover one I did for 2014:

The Caribbean Sea

It's been a couple years since I put together one of these. This year I thought I would try ordering them through Mpix.com (since that's where Scott Kelby and all the best pros in the business go).

I was happy with the results, and everyone I gave my calendars to just loved them.
Here are the first six images I created from my shots for the 2014 calendar.

January - A montage of our cat Lilly doing what she does best - nuthin’!

 February - A view of my hometown - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

 March - The Colosseum with images from a Roman holiday.

 April - A montage of images from three different Pittsburgh Pirate baseball games.

May - Baby birds in the backyard.

 June - The Piton Mountains in St. Lucia, in the Lesser Antilles.

I got my calendars printed on the Pearl finish paper that Mpix offers.
They looked fantastic!