June 1, 2011

Postcard From the Edge

Just returned from holiday in Las Vegas and I'm experiencing the down side of the digital photography age - namely the ability to shoot so damn many images which then I must process up really right before showing anyone. I have a load of canyon shots alone.

I've come to the realization that if the photos can't be all that I want them to be, then at least I have a nice bank of good reference photos for future paintings. And after all isn't a good painting more interesting than a photo?

No matter how you answered that one, paintings are a lot more time consuming for me to execute I'll tell you that!

Anyway here is the first photo I'll make public:


In any case, I have decided to start using Flickr to show all my photography. When I get enough images uploaded I'll share that link with you. There just isn't enough time to do everything I'd like anymore!

DAMN' YOU SCOTT KELBY!!